- 100 milligrams is the required dosage of the drug that’s supposed to be consumed only within 24 hours. Anything beyond the said dose is deemed to be unsafe.
- Kamagra Oral Jelly has a quicker onset then the pill form from 10 minutes up however it can take some men up to 45 minutes for any effect and longer for the pill form.
- 4 to 6 hours is the drug’s effective treatment time.
- Remember to drink a glass of water upon intake of the drug.
- Avoid eating fatty or huge amounts of food before you take the Kamagra Oral Jelly.
- Alcohol is likely to reduce the efficiency of the drug.
Side Effects of Kamagra jelly
- Eye dryness
- Facial redness or flushing
- Blocked nose
- Mild nausea
To combat these side effects drink plenty of water as these side effects are associated with dehydration.
With proper use Kamagra Oral Jelly will enable you to obtain a firmer harder erection and achieve your sexual performance goals.