Whenever we take drug medications, there are always consequences to face which can be good or bad. It’s not difficult to accept the good effects, but a bit more foreboding to stomach the bad ones. In this article we will have a look at the many types of consequences that can befall us when we take Suhagra 100mg Tablet with less care than we ought to and also how to avoid the bad consequences of our actions or our omissions thereof.
The best way for taking Suhagra 100 MG Tablet
The first most important step to ensure you are doing the right thing when taking Suhagra or any other drug medication for that matter is to take it precisely as directed by your doctor or pharmacist.
You should always follow the instructions provided in the prescription for the reason that the medication will only work effectively and without the discomfort of side effects when it’s used correctly.
It’s therefore very important for the affected patient to strictly follow the instructions in connection with the consumption of the medication according to the dosages given.
Always take Suhagra 100mg Tablet with the aid of a full glass of water taking care that you avoid chewing, crushing or breaking the tablet but to swallow it whole.
The right dosage for Suhagra 100 MG Tablet
The best dose that you’ll ever get of this drug medication is the one that has been prescribed for you by your doctor, so make sure you consult your doctor for the right prescription for you.
For how long should you continue to take it?
It should be clear from the start that this drug medication is needed as your fundamental medicine.
It should be just as clear then that the medication should continue for as long as your doctor or pharmacist advises you.
However, to be absolutely sure about the duration of the treatment, you should ask your doctor or pharmacist as to how long you should take the drug medication.
What happens if you miss a schedule dose?
It’s very rare to miss a dose on Suhagra as the medication is taken on as and when needed type of medication.
Nevertheless, if in case you miss it, simply take the next dose one hour before you engage in sexual activities.
Interaction with other drug medications
Medical science has reached such a high level of success in its researches and experiments it’s now possible for a person to take or consume more than one drug at the same time, despite the fact that interaction may take place.
Your doctor may have to take some precautionary measures such as changed the doses or other measures to make sure that the consumption of the drug does not do serious harm to the user.
However, you shouldn’t consume any other drug medication in combination with Suhagra 100 Mg Tablet just to prevent you from getting other medical complications.
For the benefit of your own health, you shouldn’t take the following drug medications with Suhagra 100 Mg as they can interact with it. These drugs include:
- Amyl Nitrite
- Isosorbide Mononitrate
- Isosorvide dinitrate
- Erythrityl Tetranitrate
- Pentaerythritoi Tetranitrate
- Propatyl Nitrate
Don’t take Suhagra 100 Mg if:
You have allergic reactions to any one of the ingredients of the drug medication.
If you are already taking drugs which are also PDE-5 inhibitors.
Make sure you always consult your doctor or pharmacist whenever you are starting or stopping your drug treatment.
Side effects from taking Suhagra 100 Mg Tablet
It’s known that Suhagra 100mg normally doesn’t cause any unwanted side effects in men who take it. Nevertheless the occurrence of side effects may take place as a result of interactions of this drug medication with other drugs or diseases.
The most common of these Suhagra 100 Mg side effects may include:
- Redness on skin
- Sleeping difficulty
- Eye pain
- Nose bleed
- Breathing problems
- Muscle pain
Effects of overdosing
The cost of overdosing on Suhagra 100 Mg can be very serious and discomforting so overdosing should be avoided.
When an overdose does occur, the result may result in a painful erection or it may result in a permanent loss of erections.
When you accidentally overdose on Suhagra 100 Mg, immediately contact your doctor for medical assistance.
General precautionary information
The following points should be strictly followed by any person while taking Suhagra 100 MG:
- If you happen to experience a sudden medical condition, make sure you inform your doctor that you are taking Suhagra 100 Mg especially if you or others are suffering rom heart problems.
- You should avoid taking nitrate drugs which are normally used for treating chest pains (angina) or hypertension such as nitroglycerin, isosorbide, Nitro-Bid, and other similar drug medications.
- You should attend regular medical check-ups especially if you are suffering from pulmonary arterial hypertension. This will enable your doctor to prepare your medication according to your medical condition.
- You should avoid taking drug medications that contain tadalafil such as Viagra, Vardenafil such as Cialis and other drugs. You should inform your doctor if you’ve ever had heart disease.
- If you’ve already taken medications for hypertension, you may feel the occurrence of symptoms such as blurred vision, dizziness, faintness and confusion due to the effect of Suhagra 100mg causing a decrease to your blood pressure. You should inform your doctor if you have experienced these symptoms.
- If your erection lasts for more than 4 hours or more after taking Suhagra causing your severe pain, call you doctor immediately as this type of condition will require prompt medical attention.
- You should avoid taking any other drugs with Suhagra without talking to your doctor as your action can cause severe interactions that may result in side effects.
- Children should not use Suhagra 100mg even if the medicine can heal both erectile function and pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH).
- It’s known that some medical condition may be exacerbated when Suhagra 100mg is used. These conditions include seizure disorders, retinitis pigmentosa, liver disease, pulmonary diseases, Peyronie’s disease, sickle cell anemia, stomach ulcer and cardiovascular disease.
To have learned so much about a single drug medications in this series of articles on the Suhagra 100mg Tablet has instilled a great deal of confidence in the medical professionals such as the doctors and pharmacists worldwide. These professionals have spent much of their time and energy in pooling together all the essential medical information to share, enrich and cure so many people whose health and lives would be in such jeopardy and misery.